See our full index of reviews here.
Ever wonder what our final grades mean? Well, here you go. We streamlined the basic meaning behind our reviews. Feel free to reference anytime.
- 5 out of 5 - This book was so good I practically orgasmed over it. Get to the store and buy it NOW, or you'll be sorry.
- 4.5 out of 5 - This book was great, but there were one or two things I couldn't let go. Get to the store and buy it, you won't be sorry.
- 4 out of 5 - This book was great, but I couldn't get past some stuff. Go buy it, you'll probably enjoy it.
- 3.5 out of 5 - This book was good, but not amazing. You might want to buy it, but don't hurt yourself getting to the store.
- 3 out of 5 - This book was alright. If you're in the mood for something mindless, pick it up.
- 2.5 out of 5 - This book wasn't very good, but it had a few redeeming qualities. Buy it or not, I don't care.
- 2 out of 5 - This book sucked, but I found one or two things to like about it. I won't be reading it again, and I don't suggest you buy it.
- 1.5 out of 5 - This book sucked. The writing/characters/plot were crap, but there was probably one thing I liked about it (maybe the sex was hot, or the hero was good). Don't buy it. If you see it in the store, back away. Back away slowly.
- 1 out 5 - This book sucked big donkey balls. I couldn't find one thing about it that I liked. Not one. Do yourselves a favor and stay far, far away from this one. If you see it in the store, run as fast as you can in the opposite direction.
admin @ thebookbinge . com (no spaces)
Grand Central Publishing
Little Brown and Company
Red Dress Ink
Simon and Schuster
St. Martin's Press